Thursday, August 13, 2009

Talking 'bout my girl

This summer has flown by.  It's been a great one, thats for sure.  I met the girl of my dreams and she has made the summer unforgettable.  We are so compatible, its almost scary.  We have so many of the same likes and dislikes.  Incase you haven't met her, her name is Amanda O'brien and she is from Franklinton, North Carolina.  She is in the BYU nursing program and graduates in April.  She currently works at the Utah State Mental Hospital in Provo as an LPN (licensed Practicing Nurse).  She left yesterday (the 12th) to drive with her sister back to NC.  I am going to miss her so much, but luckily I am flying out there the 19th to meet her family, then we are driving back.  I'm pretty nervous to meet her family (mostly her dad).  If you have any advice for me please let me know.  I am so grateful for her in my life and am excited for some new adventures.

3 Comments:

Anna Peterson said...

You're the man, Marcus! You'll know what to do. How could her family not like you? Your irresistible!

Ashley said...

glad we got to see you guys one last time before we move, good luck meeting the fam. Just remember, don't pick up her dad :)

mmhamblin said...

Good luck and be safe!