Saturday, September 5, 2009

A nice ring to it


Well some of you who don't live in Utah have requested to see what Amanda's ring looks like.  Here it it.  I really like it, and so does she (thats why I picked it out).  I feel like I did a pretty good job.  She had no idea that I had even been looking at rings, so it was a complete surprise, which is what I wanted to happen.  There is the engagement band that has the main diamond on it (.78 Carat!) and a little accent diamond, then the wedding band is separate with another accent diamond.  They of course will sodder the bands together when we get married.  She can't stop looking at it, so I guess thats a good sign.

2 Comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see it in real life. I still love to look at my ring and I have been wearing it for almost three years, it's good to love your ring :)

Gordy Evans said...

Marcus, I heart you. I never see you no more. We should change that ;-)!