Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's been a while

So it has been a long time since I have updated this blog.  Lets see, where to begin.............


Well on June 28th my little brother Matt had his farewell.  It was really good.  I can't believe he is going on a mission already!  I'm gonna miss him a lot.  Luckily he hasn't left yet, so I've been able to hang out with him a little more.  We had a time share at Snowbird the week of the 4th, so that was fun.  I didn't get to go up too much, but I had a lot of fun when I did.  

Yesterday we all went up Millcreek Canyon for a Bbq.  We roasted hot dogs, starbursts, and smores.  Then Amanda, the boys and I played in the river.  It was really cold, so cold in fact my 3 year old nephew Isaac started crying until his feet got numb.  Then he was fine.  After the canyon we went back to my house and Isaac developed quite the crush on Amanda.  He was kissing her as much as he possibly could, and she was a good sport about it.  But he was trying to be subtle about it.  He would wrestle with both of us on the lovesac and tell her to kiss his forehead.  Then it moved to the eye, then the cheek, then the chin, then finally the lips.  Well I guess he liked that one the most cause that is what he tried for the rest of the night.  It was pretty funny.  Things started to obviously get awkward for Amanda fast, so I told him he couldn't kiss my girlfriend and that he had to find his own.  He told me to throw him on Amanda (she was laying on the lovesac). I told he I wouldn't cause he would just try to kiss her more.  He assured me that he wouldn't and said "just throw me on her so I land on her mouth." Ha ha, needless to say their dad came down to put them in bed just in the nick of time.  You gotta love Nephews.

2 Comments:

Kristin said...

Haha! I hear Isaac has some great one-liners. That is too funny!

Melissa said...

Silly Isaac. He keeps asking me where Amanda is and when he gets to see her again!