Saturday, April 24, 2010

Practically famous

So for the BYU graduation I was in the color guard that led all the seniors on their march from the Abraham Smoot Building into the Marriot center.  It was neat because we were walking right in front of all the dignitaries, namely Elder Christoffersen and Elder Samuelson (BYU president).  The deseret news was there taking all sorts of pictures, and KSL was there filming everything.  It was neat to be a part of Amanda's graduation.  So in all the pictures we have after the graduation ceremony (for the whole school, 6,100 graduates) I am in my Air Force Uniform.  I will post some pictures of the graduation a little later, but here are some pictures I got off Deseretnews.com

that is me in the Air Force Uniform with Elder Christoffersen right behind me.  I was carrying a rifle.
Another picture of an Army cadet and I leading the dignitaries and the seniors across the bridge to the marriot center.

0 Comments: