Monday, May 10, 2010

Is anyone out there?

So I am just wondering who actually reads my blog (besides my mom and dad).  Not that it is a big deal, because I really enjoy doing it.  I am always hearing how important it is too keep a journal, and I am horrible at sitting down and taking the time to write one, so the blog is the next best thing.  So even if nobody else does read it, I will continue.  Anyways, if you are reading this leave a quick comment so I can see if anybody does read it.  Thanks.

9 Comments:

Melissa said...

I read! Am I much better than Mom & Dad?

Crave said...

Blamo! I read it! YOU are one of my BIGGEST fans. :)

Jaci said...

Keep it up - I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
MOM :)

Ashley said...

yes I read it, you should add the blog frog to your blog, that way you can see when and who is looking at your blog, click on it on my blog to get it (right side, bottom)

Anna Peterson said...

Um...WE DO!!! We love your blog and I think your backgrounds are pretty snazzy. It does feel like that sometimes...like no one reads it, but i've found a lot more people read than people that actually comment. Anyway, you're the best. Lets double soon.

RMJSS said...

I read it!! Im just horrible at leaving comments.
Mandy

Anonymous said...

I do!

Grami & Gramps said...

Hey Marc, Grandpa & I read it every few days. My prob. is that I'm not sure how to leave comments. It's kinda hit & miss. Congrats. to Amanda on the job. Way to go. Grandma

Gordy Evans said...

I read it even when I am far away. Heart ya bro