Monday, May 17, 2010

What a Great Day

I haven't been flying since last May 23rd.  I've had the plane all rented about 5 times since then, but every I try to go it rains.  Plus its expensive and I haven't had the money.  So this last saturday I was finally able to go with some tax refund money.  I went up with my old flight instructor and friend Todd Christensen.  It was amazing, I miss flying so much.  I wish I could go every day.  We took of from Spanish fork airport, flew up provo canyon, over Heber and Jordanelle, past Park City, down through Parley's canyon and back to provo.  We made a few landings at heber and SLC.  It was a beautiful day for flying, and just reaffirmed how much I love to fly.

After I was done flying Amanda and I went with our friends Brandon and Lisa Jastal to a car show at Thanksgiving Point.  It was pretty cool.  There were some sweet cars.  Their friend had an old Model-T that was submitted into the show, so we got a picture of us sitting in it.  It was a pretty fun day and the weather couldn't have been any better.

                                                   Us and the Jastals (he's in the ROTC with me)

3 Comments:

Ashley said...

um you look like a giant in that car :)

Crave said...

marc i wish you were a giant...

i love that you love flying, and I'm glad you could make it up again. You're the man, man!

Jaci said...

Saturday sounds like the perfect day.