Sunday, May 10, 2009

Absoluteley Amazing!!!

On May 9th (last night), my room mate Andy and I went to see The Eagles in concert.  It was held at the Rio Tinto Stadium (where the salt lake ReAl play).  It was incredible, best concert I have ever been to, or will ever go to.  They played for 2 1/2 hours, and I could have listened to another hour.  They were pretty funny in between songs.  After the first song the lead singer Glenn said "you better check your tickets and make sure you are in the right place.  This is the Eagles assisted living tour."  It was pretty funny, because they are in their 60's.  Another funny thing they said was when Joe Walsh was about to play his song "life's been good to me so far," he said "I'd like to apologize to all you young people out there whose parents played this while you were growing up.  Thats why you've turned out the way you have."  It was really funny because my dad played this song all of my childhood.  

So we paid $95 per ticket, but it was so worth it.  I had to put myself out there, cause I can't afford that.  So now I'll have to work extra hard to make it up.  So anyways, amazing concert!  I knew every single song.  They only played two songs from their new album Long road out of eden.  both of which were good songs. 

1 Comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds fun! Dean and Sandi where there too!