Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm On No team

About a month ago Amanda and her room mate wanted to watch Twilight.  So her room mate's boyfriend Camron and I reluctantly decided to watch it with them.  This was my first time watching it.  I have decided to not assign myself to either team edward or team jacob at this time, as i ended up laughing at the movie pretty much the whole time.  This was not the new movie, it was the old one.  Ya know the one?  The one where Edward looks like an emo homo and gives the camera weird looks the entire movie?  Well the funny part of it was that both Amanda and her room mate Jennica fell asleep, so Camron and I found ourselves watching twilight together.  It was a great bonding experience for us.  We sat there and made fun of the whole movie without receiving any ridicule from either of the girls.




Here is a little SNL clip I thought was pretty funny after seeing the movie. Enjoy.  (Sorry there is no baseball in this clip).

1 Comments:

Ashley said...

ha ha that's pretty funny!