Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Wedding Presents


Amanda And I exchanged wedding presents for each other the wednesday before the wedding.  She got me an old metal globe that she got on eBay and a note along with it.  We say the movie "up" while we were engaged and they had a little book of adventures that they used.  So she wrote that she was excited for the greatest adventure (marriage).  And we plan to mark on the globe everywhere we've been, and everywhere we want to go.  Its a pretty vintage globe though.  Russia is still labeled USSR.  Oh yeah, and the globe is a piggy bank, so we are going to put spare money in there (if we ever have spare money) to go flying with, cause I still haven't taken her flying yet.  

For my present to her I had my friend Spencer Craven paint us a picture (above) I found online of the Oquirrh Mountain temple.  He did an amazing job and we are very pleased with it.  Thanks Spencer.

0 Comments: