Friday, April 17, 2009

A little accountability......

So here is a little accounting of my new years goals.  I had a few goals: 1) don't drink soda, 2) lose 20 pounds, and 3) don't eat anything after 10 o'clock.  So far I haven't drank any soda.  This has been so much easier than I thought it was gonna be.  I haven't really even missed it, except for once and a while here and there.  I've lost 20 pounds, thanks to not drinking soda and exercising a ton.  I learned from a doctor that the first 1/2 hour of your workout just burns carbs.  Everything after that burns fat.  So I extended my workout and started burning fat.  My third goal hasn't gone very well.  I didn't eat anything after 10 p.m. for a month or so, but it kind of fizzled out.  I'll have to get back into it.  Anyways, just thought I'd account for my goals.

0 Comments: