Monday, April 27, 2009

ReAL Salt Lake

On Friday night my friend Shea Miller invited me to the ReAL Salt Lake game. It was my very first (and hopefully not the last) professional soccer game. I learned so much about soccer that I never knew as a little kid running around frantically after the ball trying to get a turn to kick it in any direction I could. The ReAL just got a new stadium this season in south jordan, right by Jordan commons. It's a really nice stadium too. They played the "New England Revolution" and won 6-0. It was neat because they Revolution apparently had been undefeated before they played us. So if you have a chance I would highly recommend going to one of these games. It made for a good night, especially since the Jazz didn't do very well against the Lakers.

0 Comments: